Sunday, June 20, 2010

Devon

Widecombe-in-the-Moor gift shop


Boots, Dartmouth




This Fox family were in the escape lane along side the road into Dartmouth so decided to turn round and park up to take a few shots. It wasnt long before the local plod arrived to enquire as to my activities. I apologised for parking in the escape lane but he wasnt bothered about that. What he was bothered about was my proximity to a barbed wire fence. "Is there a problem officer?" "You are damn right there is, this is the boundary fence to the Royal Naval College can I see some ID" Then there followed some intensive questioning with a lot of to-ing and fro-ing on his radio. It turns out this is the place where all the top knobs train including Prince William. Anyway it all got sorted out in the end. What are the chances of that. I always seem to be in the wrong place. It wasnt that long ago that I was almost arrested in Spain after spotting a Booted Eagle which just happened to be soaring over some runway in the middle of nowhere. Never did find out what the importance of it was.